Welcome to my new beauty review post.
I can’t believe it’s already February – time goes so quick. Anyway, as you probably remember I decided to add a new section on my blog, and today I would like to talk about the micellar cleansing water.
Currently I have two different ones and I like them both for different reasons:
I bought this one when I decided to start using make up. It is by polish brand and it is really affordable. I use it mainly when I use black eyeliner as it’s very good in removing it. However, I don’t like it to remove the rest of my make up so much. As I have a dry skin I prefer to use cream base products, therefore I don’t use this one every day. Also, somehow I have picked one up for normal and combination skin so probably the one for dry skin would work better for me.
– Not too expensive. (8 polish zloty)
– It smells good.
– Perfect for eye area.
– Paraben free.
– My skin is dry,
- This one I got when I was at the blogger meeting. Although it is not as good for removing waterproof mascara or eye- liner as the Kolastyna it is great for removing the rest of the make-up. It does the job very well and I would recommend it to anyone. It hydrates your skin and it smells nice too. It is also recommended for people with sensitive skin as it is formulated with 97% ingredients of natural origin, it is paraben and colourant free and it is hypoallergenic. So when I use it up I will definitely re-purchase it!
– Good prize. (10 polish zloty)
– Amazing smell
– The skin is hydrated, and soft.
– Is perfect for sensitive skin.
– Big bottle – 500 ml.
– Easy to use.
– Doesn’t clean very well the eye make up.
Also I’m so happy and excited. If you follow me via instagram or facebook you could see the link. But if you’re interested, check the first interview with me. 🙂